Below I have copied the complete narrative as written by Sgt.Jones. The complete incident report is public record, but I did not feel it necessary to include all parties personal information. While the narrative states that a summons was issued, charges for “Obstruction of Official Business” were dismissed by the state.
We just got our hands on a new Leupold Tactical VX-R 3-9x40mm rifle scope. This looks to be a great option for a LE Sniper Rifle, DMR, SPR or even a hunting rifle. With mil turrets and a mil reticle, you get on target fast. The illuminated Firedot TMR reticle is a great option for low light use. We are looking forward to getting it on a rifle and putting it to use. Keep an eye out for our full review.
- Savage Precision Carbine for LE/Hunting 00:34
- Hunting with Competition Calibers 01:56
- Ranging with MOA Reticles 03:44
- LaRue OBR Glass and Barrel Options 06:32
- $3-4K Scopes, Worth it? 10:40
- Accuracy of Ladder Testing? 14:34
- Gas Gun or Bolt Gun for LE 19:15
- My Favorite Reticle 21:54
- Krylon and Barrel Heat 24:23
- G1 or G7 26:20
- Long Range Hunting 27:58
- M700 Hard Bolt Closing 29:51